We are a full service fishing guide! We primarily use our 24′ pontoon boat for guide trips, however, we take out the bay boat as well. Our pontoon boat allows us to carry 8-10 clients (depending on weight), and is equipped with a canopy top for those days when the weather and fish are HOT. We also have a pop-up bathroom facility on the boat.
- Rods and tackle for your trip (you are welcome to bring your own)
- Bottled water/Gatorade on ice
- Fish cleaning after the trip
What you need to bring:
- Any snacks, food, or other drinks for your trip
- Any alcohol you would like to bring (Please drink responsibly!)
- **A valid Louisiana or Texas fishing license**
- Life jackets for any member of your group age 12 and under.
We have life jackets available for your group, however, ours are standard adult size only. If you have younger members in your group and they have a more comfortable life jacket, please bring it. Louisiana state law requires any person on a watercraft 16 years old or younger to wear a personal flotation device at all times when the boat is underway.
We will verify your fishing license before we hit the water, so make sure you either have a paper copy or a photo of it on your phone. Passengers without a valid fishing license will not be allowed to fish! You can visit our fishing license info page for information on obtaining a fishing license for your trip.
For pricing information, give us a call, a text, or an email. Prices vary with what the client asks for.
Are you a first responder (LEO, Fire, EMS)? Military? In the medical field? So are we! We support all off you and offer discounts for you. Just mention that you are in one of these fields when you contact us. And THANK YOU for what you do!